ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKE!
Productos Agropecuarios VISA was founded in 1989. We have over 31 years of experience in pineapple production and exportation. Our brand started in Costa Rica with two partners: Villalobos & Salas to become VISA. Now after two generations of working our land and with the help of more than 500 collaborators our family-owned business reaches Europe, Asia and the Americas. We distribute to clients in the USA through VISA Fruit LLC based in Houston, Texas fresh pineapple, cassava and dried pineapple.
Since 1989 until now, our history has been written thru effort and sacrifice. Thanks to this, we can say with pride that in each of the projects we have undertake, success comes along.
Doing honor to our values, we have started marketing and producing dehydrated goods, juices and frozen products. The near future for us holds the construction of a state of the art pack house to add value to our production.
All of our products are made with strict standards of high quality, fulfilling established scientific procedures, to ensure the best conditions of performance, flavor, aroma, texture and appearance. Our specialized technicians truly care and tailor every detail of production, for the best results, from the countryside to your table.
Pineapple benefits and Nutritional Value
Pineapple is considered a “medicaliment” for its richness in vitamins, but above all for the properties of the enzyme.
- Digestive: stimulates the production of gastric juices.
- Antidiarrheal: inhibits the growth of intestinal microbes.
- Purifying: remedy for the liver.
- Protective against cancer.
- Heart-healthy: reduces the risk of strokes.
- Good for the skin.
- Recommended in diets to lose weight.
- It helps the immune system.
- Reduces the risk of gingivitis.
- It is satiating.
- Lower cholesterol.
- Allied against hypertension.
- Provides energy.
- Improve hair health.
- Reduces macular degeneration by age.
- Asthma prevention.
- Strengthens bones.
- Collagen synthesis.
- The pineapple peel is ideal for removing warts.